Wednesday 25 June 2014

The waiting is finally over....

After nearly an eighty-two hour vigil, the most anticipated and high profile event in the Hammond household for years finally reached its conclusion at precisely 8.16pm on Wednesday 25th June, 2014. Remember this date people, it will be forever etched in tooth fairy history and folk law. It took its time coming but at last, Anna's first wobbly tooth finally came out and we now welcome 'Boxer' the tooth fairy to our family and he is already proving to be expensive! It has been an anxious few days and the tension has been unbearable with Anna experiencing pain, bleeding and worry for days. As you know, I don't do teeth, so this has been an extremely unpleasant experience for me, especially as Anna know this fact and has frequently come up to me and wobbled it as much as she can! Quite frankly she has succeeded in making my skin crawl every time, I am shuddering as I type......

No comments: