Monday 30 June 2014

Much progress made...

As she poses for the photographic front cover of her new and yet unwritten book 'Toilets of the world and beyond' - a critique of public toilet facilities around the globe, I am celebrating a significant return to form for Lucy. I believe she has listened and taken note with what both Amy and I have been saying about speaking to us and good behaviour and it feels like we have our Lucy back. She has been brilliant in recent days and seems to be sustaining this. Well done darling. Of course I could be really wrong and this is hormonal and a cycle is emerging and we could be back to square one in a few weeks! Her generosity, kind nature, understanding and general happiness have returned, long may it continue. Excitement levels have now hit fever pitch in the Hammond house with only one sleep to go till Wiggle's sixth birthday. Hard to believe I started writing this blog just weeks before she was born all that time ago....

No comments: