Tuesday 26 August 2014

How hard can it be to choose a new pencil case?!

After five shops, at least three hours of searching and me displaying the patience of a large collection of saints (the most godly, pious and revered kind) Lucy finally chose a new pencil case for the new school term. I am going to say something extremely old fashioned now, but children simply have too much choice these days. Lucy must have had fifty designs to choose from and I can see why it took her so long. I was simply loosing the will to live. Amy told me to be patient and wait and she will find the 'one' and as ever she was right. Just when I thought I could cope no more, like the 'holy grail 'a pencil case boldly decorated with colourful owls presented itself in WHSmith and the beginning of  beautiful and long lasting stationary storage relationship began. THANK GOD!!!! I can forgive her though, as the picture attached is stunning and makes me breathless with pride at how beautiful my big girl is becoming...

No comments: