Sunday 3 August 2014

Just lie back and relax...

Marjorca has a great pace of life that suits me, no pace at all! A beautiful place to celebrate a new decade in my life with my family. I was not so impressed by the dose of food poisoning I acquired overnight on my birthday, probably a dodgy prawn. As well as all the amazing gifts I got at the picnic back home, Amy organised a photo shoot for her and the girls some time back. Got to say the pictures were so beautiful they drew me to tears. The girls love it here and adore the poolside life. What has been a real joy to watch is the relationship that Anna has struck up with a little Dutch boy, neither speak a word of each other's language, but are getting on like a house on fire playing ballon sword fights and squirting water! International language and communication seems to mean shouting only! Lucy wins the prize for the best tan so far and simply adores watching the entertainment in the hotel at night where we are 'treated' to some songs from musicals and a nightly kids party. Truly not my cup of tea, but the girls think it's great. Pool life took a turn for the worst today when the pool had to be closed, Amy asked a hotel staff member why and his monosyllabic reply was simply 'poop!'

No comments: