Wednesday 6 August 2014

Uno, dos, tres.....

Not much has changed since I last wrote and this is just perfect! We continue to indulge ourselves as a family with the relaxing things in life such as more time by the pool, a boat trip on the Mediterranean, much more eating and great coffee (sorry Liam but I am afraid the coffee is better here!) There is however, one small problem I intend to address this evening and it is driving me nuts. Poolside life has one disadvantage, the girls have developed an obsession with playing 'Harry Potter Uno' and I am not so sure I can take anymore! Especially as Anna is wiping the floor on a daily basis with Lucy and I; tonight I can feel a purchase of travel Scrabble coming on to stop this rot! I would not say that Anna has been a gracious winner either, or Lucy a gracious looser! I was thinking this afternoon that maybe it would have been cheaper to play this game at home for two weeks and send the girls out to the tap in the yard every half an hour to get wet! Definitely not as sunny and warm though. Personally I think the expression on Amy's face says it all, although this could be heat stroke...

No comments: