Monday 3 November 2014

Half term whizzed by!

The girls went back to school today, as did Mrs Hammond and the house was really quiet allowing me to catch up on many work bits and pieces and the endless list of jobs that I am discovering comes with running your own business. I am afraid I was a bit absent in half term as lots of work came in (which is great). I did keep abreast of all the antics the girls got up too and they seem to have had a cracking time. Brownie sleep overs with sausage and chips, viral tonsillitis, a shopping trip to spend all their hard earned pocket money, time with Auntie Kate, Jenny PJ's and her wedding, Doctor Kate and her crew, Strictly Come Dancing by the fire, Trick or Treating (way too many sweets in the house now), hot chocolate and Jenga with their dad and all finished off with a walk around Pensthorpe in the Autumn sunshine. Next stop Christmas!!

No comments: