Thursday 25 December 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Today has been the most wonderful of days. I went into this morning with higher levels of excitement than the girls! We have feasted, had Nerf gun battles at the beach, received so many gifts and spent the day with dear family and friends. Lucy started the day off extremely early at around 5.15am in opening her stocking presents and that kicked things off very well indeed. Oh my god, the presents are everywhere! Amy and I had discussed and decided that this year we should have an austerity Christmas, but as usual we spoilt them rotten. I am delighted to announce that I excelled myself with my chosen presents for Mrs Hammond and they went down a storm. I bought them weeks ago and have been slightly nervous (alright - very nervous!) in the hope she would like them! On a final note - Amy, Ben, Libby and Big Lucy have excelled themselves with the amazing food today. I am stuffed, full and ready for a sleep on the couch. Merry Christmas xx

No comments: