Wednesday 14 January 2015

She cracks me up!

Anna's comic timing and sense of humour continues to develop and at times she has me crying with laughter. As a family we do like to indulge in some baseline 'good old fashioned British toilet' humour and some readers may not approve. Its just the way our family is (we do work hard with the girls to counsel them about learning the appropriate forum for each type of humour though) However, last night she came up with a great catch phrase relating to breaking wind. Having stood up and let one go, she calmly declared 'smell the love Daddy, smell the love!' I could not be disapproving or tell her off as hard as I tried as the tears we rolling down my cheeks. This truly was a classic one liner with impeccable timing! Just make sure this phrase is not used at school please Wiggle x

No comments: