Tuesday 10 February 2015

Kick it off, throw it in...

Anna and I spent some fabulous time together last Saturday as she went to her first ever football game at Carrow Road. We were both so very excited and the game itself did not disappoint as City ran in with a 4-0 win! Anna loved it and I was delighted to share something that I love so much with one of my girls. The level of excitement, vocal outpouring and sheer delight she showed when the goals went in, definitely means we may have a true fan on our hands here! (who incidentally loves the hot dogs as well) We have decided we are going to have a 'footy' date again, although Anna has requested we go when it is a bit warmer next time. Granted - it was very cold! I am in agreement, as I have been suffering from a awful cold since and been feeling quite rubbish. Thanks for your company Wiggle, glad you enjoyed it. You must know that you made your dad's day!

No comments: