Wednesday 11 March 2015

The challenge continues...

The challenge continues I am afraid. Amy and I are tired, very tired. At present, we continue to struggle with the endless arguing between the girls and the constant winding each other up. I keep searching in my head for the reasons and the answers, but still have drawn a blank. At the forefront of all this is young Wiggle, who has quite an attitude on her at the moment. Grumpy and tired, she seems to have a real sense of injustice and annoyance when we speak to her or ask her to do something. I am sure if I put this to certain people they may say I was exactly like her as a child! I have to say I am a bit battle weary. Life is so busy at the moment and the last thing we want to do is wake up to a stroppy six year old. It probably is just a phase. It does make me think that both the girls use up all their 'social energy' and 'good behaviour' at school and club, as they are impeccably behaved. I still love them to bits though, I could easily send them to Coventry!  Wobbly tooth update - Anna will definitely get a visit from the tooth fairy this week, its dangling on a thread and freaking me out! 

No comments: