Friday 27 March 2015

The changing face of Anna...

I know I am severely biased, however to me both my children are beautiful young ladies and are a constant source of pride to me. There are some days when their beauty renders me speechless to the point I am not sure how to control the emotion, as they both mean so much to me. The path and evolution into a 'Butterfly' with all her colours has taken a slight turn for the worse for Anna as she losses her baby teeth, as demonstrated by the photo attached! Now, she is doing her deliberate best in this photograph to look as scary as possible and quite frankly she succeeds! However, she does look like she had been in a really in big fight! Amy and I venture off to Paris on Sunday as Granny and Grandpa have so kindly agreed to look after 'Grumpy and Grumpy', but I think the search for a Parisian Gargoyle is over and no need to look any further!  I am only kidding Wiggle! xx

No comments: