Wednesday 27 May 2015

A day to treasure for the rest of my days....

Every so often you do something that really can be described as a once in a lifetime experience; to be able to share it with one of my girls made it all the more special. On Monday, after a very long and highly excitable build up Anna and I headed off to the Championship Playoff finals at Wembley. I can barley find the words to describe what kind of a day it was, but one that will stay with me for the rest of my days. It was exciting, nerve racking and exhilarating. Made all the better by the result as the boys in yellow triumphed and got us back into the Premier League! It was a long day and Anna was nothing short of a pleasure. She revelled in the excitement, jumped up and down, high fived complete strangers and rode the crest of every emotional wave the day had to offer. I may never share such an experience with her again, although I do think the two of us will have many more footballing adventures in the years to come. Thank you Anna xx

No comments: