Thursday 4 June 2015

Setting targets...

Lucy continues to shine at school without any issues. She is clearly now learning to self regulate and set herself targets without prompts from us. I can see a little of the Hammond competitive streak coming in here! She has ambition to do well and really seems to know how to get what she wants. She puts the work in and the results show. She has spoken often this term about the level of literacy she wishes to be when this year finishes and low and behold she was! I definitely can't easily state I understand the complicated assessment system or criteria. All I know - is she has achieved, with time to spare, her target of 'embedded' and I am so very proud of her.  Well done Lucy. She went through a difficult phase of late and now seems to be turning a corner a bit - she is more engaging, more sociable and civil and considerably more helpful around the house. I have had several comments recently about the positive change in her - pleasing to say the least. P.S I make reference to a previous post and so proud to declare that Lucy completed a fourteen mile bike ride recently, as has Anna - both with their mother. Much credit Mrs Hammond! x

No comments: