Saturday 25 July 2015

She simply loves her Uncle Matt!

I feel very comfortable with the relationship I have with the girls and the place in their life I hold, however in recent conversation this week Anna has declared a bit of secret hero worship in the guise of her Uncle Matt. She know he adores football and is very skilled and she was desperate to prove herself to him and show how much she has improved in the last year on his trip back to England, now he is living abroad. 'Do you dad, Do you think he'll think I am better' My reply was 'most definitely'. A broad grin and a simple 'cool' was all I got.  Her second confession was that she thinks Matt is very cool and handsome. In short, I think I have heard enough now and the conclusion is that she utterly adores him! They seem to click and have an instant bond despite not seeing much of each other and it is a pleasure to watch them play together. On Sunday last week she had a kick about with Matt, Uncle Stu and myself and she definitely enjoyed being one of the boys! Don't change Wiggle - I think that's why he thinks your great too.....

No comments: