Thursday 17 September 2015

Passing ships in the night...

The school routine along with all its trappings has definitely kicked in and I am seeing less and less of the girls. A quick catch up in the evening before bed and a passing kiss in the morning if I am lucky, or in Anna's case a grunt from the top of her bunk bed is the sum of all communication! (Going through a bit of a phase at the moment - stubborn and not listening) I use the carefree picture to the right as a point of reference that summer is now well and truly gone and we move to the next part of the yearly cycle in the Hammond house. Christmas I hear you ask - not at all. Wow betide we would bypass the most expensive week of the year and the two lovely ladies opposites birthdays in October. Both have placed their orders and the list is getting bigger and bigger. Lucy has been counting down for months. I simply may have to cancel the whole week - would be cheaper! 

No comments: