Sunday 15 November 2015

This time they took me to Cambridge!

What a great, if slightly wet day out in Cambridge we had yesterday and circumstances allowed me to go too. I even have a train selfie to prove it! This was clearly before we all became drowned rats by the end of the day. The fossil museum was spell binding and I loved looking around it with the girls. We do have a slight problem in the fact that because I have an amateur interest in fossils, the girls think I am an expert and ask me questions I have not a hope in accurately answering. However it is lovely and flattering that they view me in this way! Great to see Ben for a spot of lunch and a guided tour of Trinity college and that he is doing so well. I do fancy a trip back soon to go around the museum again, as I missed so much and we had probably reached the girls capacity of tolerance as shopping and spending money was calling them! A memorable family day out...

No comments: