Saturday 26 December 2015

The force is strong in the Hammond house this year!

The picture to the right is the only way to illustrate my reaction to my surprise present from Amy and the girls - 'a Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon.' WOW!! I am just a big kid at heart and when we get a moment to breath in a very busy Christmas schedule I look forward to building it with my Star Wars buddy Anna. It was a very special Christmas day with Amy cooking a wonderful, delicious and very large lunch and great company with Granny, Grandpa, Libby, Ben and Big Lucy. I had ditched the work phone for the first time ever and enjoyed the freedom to be with family and friends and just relax. A bracing walk on Wells beach today, with Inky experiencing her first trip to the seaside and I am now ready for a long sleep on the couch. The girls have barely had a chance to play with their new toys yet, although the grown up girl who is Lucy, has not been separated from her I-Pod! Just helped Anna put her Darth Vader duvet cover on her bed and all is well with the world. Panto tomorrow and then footy on Monday - if this is what experiencing holidays at this time of the year is then bring it on! Merry Christmas to all my girls, including the dog! xx

No comments: