Thursday 24 December 2015

All inclusive baby...

I am very content, if slightly tired. The fire is lit, Mrs Hammond is making wonderful smelling things in the kitchen, the girls are having an early bath and I am typing away waiting to watch a Christmas Eve film. Bliss. We have just got back from a beautiful Christingle service and I say it every time we go. What a joy it was to see all those children's faces lit up by the candle light and full of hope and excitement. Lucy pulled a blinder when in the service it was stated 'God's all inclusive love' She sat back, sighed and said 'all inclusive baby. All you can eat  - now that's what I am talking about!' Another example of my eldest daughters extraordinary and mature quick wit. Anna's (still a believer) excitement is rising and getting more and more hyperactive as we speak. They are now pealing vegetables and I better go and help. One more sleep to go until the big guy comes down the chimney!

No comments: