Thursday 25 February 2016

A world of secret chats....

Lucy now has her iPod and has discovered the use of messaging and sending 'free texts' to both Amy and I. I must say from my point of view I love it when I am not at home and get a random message from my daughter telling me she loves me. Not much can beat that! However, some of Lucy's messages can only be described as slightly confusing with copious amounts of symbols and pictures attached that have no relevance to the text. I am sure she knew what she was talking about at the time! There is a downside to this as on occasion she uses this as a way of asking for things rather than coming to me and engaging with that old fashioned thing called a conversation! Despite this, I love and now look forward to those surprising and quirky messages that endear me more and more to my eldest daughter. Makes me feel quite special....

No comments: