Sunday 17 April 2016

The Ipod generation!

I previously alluded to how much I love Lucy sending me messages from her IPod. Today I am not so sure I was right. Anna now has my old phone (minus the ability to call) and today I was what can only be described as spammed by my children, as both the girls continued to send me random messages and emoji (note the use of a very trendy and modern word!) that really did not have any context or meaning! They even managed to have a row by sending each other messages, my girls really know how to take things to a new level! Anna may have developed into a cyber bully in twenty four quick hours as she trolled her sister with relentless focus through out the day. Learning new boundaries within the use of technology is definitely going to have to be the prime parental focus in our house in the coming weeks. I am not sure there is much I can teach them as they already wipe the technological floor with me. Over to you Mrs Hammond....

No comments: