Sunday 2 October 2016

Do it for all us Hammonds Wiggle!

Today I have undertaken, endured (only kidding - its been a lovely day) and survived a shopping trip extravaganza like no other! Thank god there was lots of coffee involved!. Amy birthday presents bought (brand spanking new sewing machine for a creative genius) and new wardrobes for all the Hammond ladies. Anna, by default became my shopping buddy for the day, as I helped her choose her clothes in the boys section of H & M. Anna - 'I am not sure if I want to wear skinny jeans' as she tried on some 'super-skinny' ones. I tutted, sighed and told her to take the hit for the rest of the family, make the sacrifice and wear the bloody things as none of the rest of us would ever get in them. Possibly with the exception of the 'ever decreasing' Mrs Hammond, who has lost over a stone now recently and looked breathtakingly beautiful modelling her new outfits today. I know, this comment about Anna is one spiced with pure jealousy - she is a skinny little runt though and she revelled in telling me for the rest of the day. I feel considerably lighter in the wallet department and emotionally drained to the point the only thing I am good for is a sleep on the couch. I wish I was lighter in other departments then maybe one day I will wear skinny jeans. I will leave you with that slightly disturbing thought!

No comments: