Saturday 19 August 2017

Now I just don't appreciate it...

That I now have some kind of stinking virus on my holiday and feel like death warmed up. If I were to take an old fashioned view, it would be weather related as it keeps going hot/cold/rain/dry - but that is not scientifically proven and probably rubbish. Never the less my spirits are still high in such a beautiful place and I continue to love my break with my family. Yesterday we went digging for gold and played a highly competitive round of crazy golf as a family! Not many people can say those two things in the same sentence when describing their holiday! Mrs Hammond securing one of the most forthright and nailed holes-in-one I have ever seen on the last, the lady found her form at the end of her round after initial frustration. Anna also bagged a hole-in-one and perfected the art of hitting the ball way too hard. I am afraid Lucy is not a fan, as her round went from bad to worse, going from agitation to acceptance! 'German Itinerary lady' as the girls and I like to call Amy, with expert ease and skill, helped us chase the sun yesterday and avoid most of the heavy showers peppering Cornwall for the day. More of the same please today Amy, you have set an enjoyable precedent! Today we are off to Tintagel and Merlin's cave just for Anna. To say she is excited would be an understatement!

No comments: