Monday 27 November 2017

Every sensible man knows...

Every man knows the marital rules when he commits to the woman he loves for the rest of his life. Know who is in charge. Know who is the primary decision maker. Know when not to argue. Know when to bow to your wife's expertise, counsel and always give her the impression she is in control! I am only joking, and do not share any of the sexist views above, but I had to share this picture that Amy sent me in a text message, which simply implies I need to see marital approval for anything moving forwards. My argumentative nature seriously resists this in how I have relationships with my wife and my daughters. In truth I never really do learn from my mistakes and often argue way too much. Slightly worried the kids will cotton on and send me their own stamp of approval to give me before I can proceed with anything. This is potentially the problem with being outnumbered by the fairer sex in my house.  I was thinking about getting my own stamp to send to Amy and the girls when financial requests come in, although that could be taking it one step too far? Still thinking about it though!

No comments: