Thursday 14 December 2017

I quite like having my own stalker!

Anna now has a phone and she is very enthusiastic in using it to keep in contact with her dad! I love the fact that I can keep in contact with my girls whilst I am away. They do express their love and communicate from very different ends of the spectrum. Anna is a regular caller - sometimes four or five times a day, from early the moment she gets up, whilst I am at work and before bed. She does always catch me at the awkward times though when you are just about to take a shower, on the loo, in a care home or lifting cutlery to your mouth just as you are about to eat! She must be getting used to the words 'Can I call you back please darling!' Despite the borderline level of injunction worthy harassment, it is always great to just simply hear her voice. I miss my girls and this contact keeps me going. Lucy on the other hand, rarely actually manages to answer her phone and communication tends to be in the form of multiple text messages and random emoji's, some of which have no relevance to the conversation we are having. I must be getting old as trends and new fads are starting to confuse me; give me enough time and I might even utter the words 'in my day!' Love my stalker and love the girl whose messages I sometimes cannot understand... 

No comments: