Wednesday 20 December 2017

Feeling really festive now!

The tree is up, decorated to a high standard by myself and the girls and looking great in its new position in the house, stockings are out and just five more sleeps to go before the big man visits. I think, sadly we now have a complete house of non believers and Anna is definitely playing the game to exploit Santa. She knows, but she is determined not to let on. I am excited, blessed and eternally grateful to have my family to enjoy another Christmas within our home. with friends and loved ones. I know this sounds a bit soppy, but I can't wait for this year's festivities. I simply love watching the girls open their presents and this gives me a moment of pure joy to savour. A couple more days of work to get through, Star wars tonight at the cinema, footy match on Friday night and then we head into the weekend and the final countdown. Have excelled myself with Amy present this year, hopeful of many brownies points for this gift! Christmas is about those you love and being at home and I am excited as a five year old waiting at the bottom of the chimney. I am chirpy, looking forward to the break, seeing old friends and chilling out. I can feel a few Christmas films by the fire coming on too!

No comments: