Friday 6 July 2018

Progress in learning for life...

My kids are a pain in the arse, they are argumentative and at times really frustrating, but this is always only centred at their parents. An argumentative culture seems to be part of our household now and I am sure that most parents will say this about their kids too, if they are honest with themselves. I am sure this is learned from me and something I always need to try and temper and set them a good role model. I am, however, so very proud of the grounding we have given them and their attitude to school, hard work and their behaviour in this context. Yesterday,  Lucy received an award at school for progress in 'learning for life', now I am truly not sure what this subject entails but I am a hundred percent sure that she is applying herself very well at school having read her school report and beamed with pride. Her attitude to learning is exceptional and her behaviour exemplary. She works hard, sets herself targets for progression and is really motivated. If only I could motivate her to clean her room! Really proud of you Looby Chick, as I always am for your kindness and care for your friends too. We eagerly await Anna's school report, which I am certain will be equally as positive. In the mean time, gratuitous birthday football shirt shot! Proud of my girls as ever xx

No comments: