Sunday 3 March 2019

A cheeky and tenacious cameo..

Most weekends involve football for me, aside from the summer when I begrudgingly spend time with my family! This weekend has been no different and this morning in the pouring rain I watched Anna back in the midfield rather than in goal. She was tenacious, feisty, skilled and literally everywhere. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed watching her outfield and she most definitely enjoyed it too. All that rough and tumble, just what Anna revels in! They got tonked today as the opposition must have been a foot taller to the man, but Anna and her team mates fought and learnt to combat the size difference. They all came off the pitch smiling as they got their consolation goal and the sense of camaraderie and team work at an improved performance in the second half was palpable.  I loved watching Anna, she is a leader, not just in example but in her communication with her team mates and organising them. Great stuff Anna and I look forward to next week. Anna often does not like pictures of herself and this comes from her confidence as she continues to discover herself; but I love this picture of her and to me it shows her true beauty and character xx

No comments: