Thursday 21 November 2019

Celebrating some successes and moving forwards...

Child number one will still not let me take a picture of her, but I would have attached one in celebration of her grade nine ethics work, which is the equivalent of an A* at GCSE. Really not bad for a young lady who has just turned fourteen. I think she likes a debate and an argument just like her dad! Less proud and awaiting clarification about her first detention at school. Although appears to be a strange one and her being punished for struggling at something, Very positive motivational practice from her school. Anna's doing well and working hard to overcome anxieties and new experiences; also nailing her football and played last week against Norwich city elite (boys) with Kings Lynn (she did really well). Ground breaking girl power stuff! In other exciting news Amy is undertaking an introductory course on Saturday re play therapy and looking into a possible career change in the future. She is an exceptional teacher, but I am worried about the impact this career is now having on her well being. I want her to be happy and move forwards after a difficult family year and this seems like an exciting and open possibility for some change that really makes a difference. Me, I'm moving forwards and have booked myself in to see a counsellor starting next week. Time to help me, focus positively moving forwards and get back to feeling like myself. A good week and a positive one. Next week will bring the same I am sure... 

No comments: