Sunday 12 April 2020

Out of lockdown is emerging a fine young lady....

My thought of the week can only be 'all that matters is keeping Amy and the girls safe'. Lockdown is having such a profound effect on us all. I can't sleep at all and have turned into a gardening machine. I feel a little unsettled with everything going on. Amy has turned into a crochet, chocolate eating, box set watching cooking goddess. Anna fluctuates from great to spend time with, my kick about buddy (loosing 17-13 at the moment) and very interesting to handle mood swings. Lucy on the other hand seems to have calmed down from initial stress and agitation about not being at school and out and about. She is growing up before my eyes slowly into a woman. In the last ten days there is something new about her, she walks differently, she carries herself differently and it often feels like I'm talking to my grown up daughter. A lovely glimpse into the future. Everybody else in the house is suffering with bad lockdown hair, Anna and I desperately need a cut, I'm thinking about buying some clippers and shaving it all off, Amy has turned into Monica from friends and Lucy has the most beautiful hair she's had in years! P.S Mrs Hammond a seriously delicious Easter Sunday lunch and lovely to eat it outside x

No comments: