Tuesday 7 July 2020

Parentally sneaky and devious!

Child number one will not indulge me and let me take her photo. I was promised a selfie with her on Father's day that never came of fruition and was definitely avoided. In order to get an up to date picture of my Lucy, ashamed as I am, I have resorted to underhand tactics and stolen her latest Facebook profile picture. I like to have photos of my girls on my phone so when I am not with them, they are with me at all times. Makes me feel secure and safe, they bring me home when days are tough. I wish that Lucy could see what I see as her dad, I wish she could see the beauty, kindness, humour and integrity I see in my oldest daughter every day when I see her. She is beautiful inside and out and annoyingly photogenic!  Love my Loobychick very much xx

No comments: