Tuesday 15 September 2020

Becoming a woman before my eyes...

I simply can't keep up with the pace of how quickly Lucy is growing up. With her fifteenth birthday looming, day by day I notice the changes in her. She often speaks differently with more adult understanding and context, if she is not being blatantly sarcastic or using some interesting language! 😝When we debate things she looks at a much wider picture and taking additionally bits of information in when decision making or coming up with an opinion. She is becoming very passionate and curious about the debate and issues in the world are starting carry importance fo her, shining through in her argument and discussion. She is doing Ethics for her GCSE's and I think she will excel in this, I really do. Really proud of Lucy as she has quietly got up and running well in a new school year, where she faces challenges that are quite unusual. You can already see her benefiting from a more structured day once again. I will continue to marvel in the wonder of watching her grow and seeing my beautiful girl slowly make her own way in the world in the coming years. This is of course, if she comes out of her bedroom enough and actually spends time with us all!! Keep it up sloth like child, you could go a long way xxx

No comments: