Monday 30 November 2020

Pushing on towards festive times early...

On Thursday we move out of lockdown again as a nation and Norfolk becomes a tier two county with several restrictions in place. This year has been such a strange one, so we are going for it and getting all festive early. Tree purchased on Sunday and will go up this week, way ahead of when we usually do. I am in charge of decorations as Amy away on her course this week! 😝A time to make new traditions. What the next month will bring for the family Hammond is anyone's guess. With some restrictions lifted for the Christmas period, I think a dog walk invitation with Granny and Grandpa will be about it. I think it is so important for Amy especially to see her wider family if possible, although I remain so very worried that I could pose them a risk due to my work. All presents bought, the girls are in for a very special surprise tomorrow with amazing advent calendars. Why not, if ever there was a year more important to spoil your kids, this is it! We push on as December looms fast and say goodbye with a forceful wave to the most unprecedented of years indeed. I am looking forward to a quiet family Christmas though, very much so 😊

No comments: