Thursday 26 June 2008

A decison has been made!

It's like big brother in my house. Day 269 and Amy is in the diary room. I am large, tired and fed up - please can I have my body back. It's not all doom and gloom though decision has been made about baby names. A boy will be called Alex and a girl will be called Natalie. Women are strange creatures. They manage to have a conversation with you and convince you that you played a part in it and you want what they want. Then there is the declaration I am giving birth, so I am choosing the name. She might be right. On a different subject I have just witnessed my father-in-law do a victory dance when Spain scored in the semi-final of Euro 2008. It was not a pretty sight! Soon there will be another baby and plenty of pictures for me to bore readers with. I don't care - I am so excited! Hopefully it will be over soon and my wife will have her body back. Wind update - Lucy now wants to take credit for my breaking wind. I am truly proud.

No comments: