Wednesday 30 July 2008

Damn, blast and piddle...

Still no more piddles on the toilet. I am becoming obsessed. I know Looby can do it! I know Looby can do it! A young lady of such science and methodology as Lucy must surely be able to master a quick pee on the toilet. I know it will come but I simply cannot wait. Pathetic I know, a grown man impatient about toilet training. Changing the subject, yesterday I talked about our new tactic of the naughty corner. Now when you are parents, it sometimes pans out that the only time you get to chat is when you are in bed, all is quiet and you reflect on the day. Amy said something very insightful and profound. If we could crack the answer I think we would be very rich. 'The principle of having a naughty corner is all very well, but what do you do if you are in Tesco's. We should invent the portable naughty corner!' ANSWERS ON A POST CARD TO EXTREMELY NAIVE PARENTS, FAKENHAM, NORFOLK. She truly does have a point - can you imagine banishing your child to the corner by the fish counter whilst you finish your shopping. Doesn't really work does it. Just imagine the opinionated looks you would get and the potential calls that would be made about you to social services. We have not yet come up with a way to counteract Lucy's belligerent streak outside of home yet. Watch this space......

No comments: