Sunday 28 September 2008

Why does it always rain on me......

I must never organise a family day out. Forget the word organise, I must never even suggest a family day out. That black rain cloud that follows me around days out in Norfolk with the girls conspired to get me wet yet again. Our travels around the county today clearly indicated that the cloud conspired to be over the zoo and the zoo only. To put it mildly I am pissed off! It rained so much even the animals hid under the trees. We do have pictures but the camera is drying out. We endured it as all brave British day trippers do and as we drove out of the zoo, 3/4 mile down the road we came across glorious sunshine! God give me strength! Anyway please see picture of Anna by way of delightful distraction from the fact I cannot provide the reader with amusing tales of our trip to the zoo......

No comments: