Saturday 4 October 2008

The arm's better and it's full steam ahead.....

Lucy's arm is much better and I have to say I am now feeling calm about the accident. She has not been at all concerned about it and still tells everybody with pride about her poorly arm. She has also been telling people, including me, armed with a pointed finger, 'don't touch daddy it's hot!' I think she may have learnt a lesson this week. Anna as you can see is simply enjoying life, despite a cold, the smiles keep coming and I think we are on the cusp of many giggles. Pure joy! I have to confess that I am really starting to find Anna more stimulating. I get a bit more back each day and she keeps trying to interact, which is lovely and I love to see Anna and her sister smile at each other. I am not sure that their life together will be all smiles as we have not got to rowing over boys or toys yet, but I know it will eventually come. In the mean time I will enjoy the relative peace and quiet.....

No comments: