Sunday 7 December 2008

Life can not get any better!

I am afraid today my joy is not family related, but I am on such a high it must simply be blogged and recorded forever. Have been to Carrow Road today and we crucified Ipswich. Sheer and unbridled joy. Anyway, me, chocolate face and Anna hung out last night as mummy had some time away to chill out and watch 'Strictly come bollocks' at Granny's. I get very nervous when I have the girls on my own and always have a dip in my confidence and my ability to be a good dad, despite this last night went really well. We will gloss over the minor detail that I forgot what Anna has in her bottle and this could (perhaps) have contributed to her waking up in the middle of the night hungry. Well nobody is perfect. Looby after a damn good scrubbing in the bath really helped with caring for her little sister. This weekend's other highlight involved seeing Lucy's nursery Christmas tree at the festival, so many people have come up to me and said they saw her picture on the tree. Use of the word proud would be an understatement......

No comments: