Saturday 28 February 2009

The toddler revolts...

Lucy does not like her daddy at the moment. Quite simple. This has been going on for days. She is kicking back and trying for a reaction with nearly everything we do together. I have to say I find it quite upsetting. I bumble around not knowing how to handle it and just find myself getting frustrated and annoyed. She will not do as she is told, but no female in this house will and is probably not likely too. Amy says that I must not react and respond positively, but I am struggling. I will keep going and hopefully things will get better. Tomorrow I have a grand day out planned with her. We are going on the bus to go swimming and out together for the day. I am hoping us spending some quality time together will help cement our bond and stop all the fighting. We are both strong characters and I suppose it is inevitable we will clash. If only she knew how much I love her and then we might live a bit more in harmony. Time will tell.

No comments: