Sunday 15 March 2009

The incredible story of the curious purple banana and Edmond the egg...

Lucy and I have been making up stories today with hilarious affect and the above title was by far the funniest. The plot was complex with twists and turns, thrills and spills and a damn good ending. Did I mention that Edmond had a crack that need fixing! We did have an argument about who would take the lead in the film version and Lucy's choice of director was appalling. Anna as you can see thought it was fantastic. In the background is the new rabbit her grandma bought her that Lucy has egocentrically named 'Lucy'. Bless her, Anna has not had many good times in the last few days. She has really struggled with her teeth and is very low. Lucy did not react well to me having all my hair shaved off on Friday, she thought I was poorly and cried and cried. We have set that record straight and now she just thinks I am silly! She is so very right. Thank god it will grow back and I can feel like me again. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a day when Anna feels more like herself too. P.S. thanks Lucy for being nice to me again, we must be setting a new record for consecutive days!

No comments: