Thursday 7 May 2009

Domestic Goddess!

Step aside Nigella Lawson, you are only an impostor. The real and undisputed 'Domestic Goddess' lives in my house. It could be me as I have been known to titivate a room with a duster, but it is not. It could be Amy, who is known for her culinary expertise in Fakenham, but it is not. It cold be Looby who has been an efficient tidier of mess since she was tiny, but it is not. No; she is ten months old, scrumptious and absolutely adores doing the hoovering. She thinks it is fantastic. She stands over the hoover and does a Marilyn Munroe with the air as it comes out of the top, she loves her tummy being sucked up by the hoover and she follows her daddy around the house supervising my hoovering to make sure it is done to perfection. It is a true shame our 'Domestic Goddess' can't sleep at the moment, she is really having a bad time with her teeth and not much seems to help. I am truly knackered.

No comments: