Saturday 11 July 2009

Step aside here I come!

She did it! She did it! And as usual I missed it as I was at work. Wiggle walked a few steps. Get in there girl! There is definitely a Hammond child conspiracy against their father. If Anna could talk I would say this was a calculated and discussed move. I am not missing all the 'firsts' though, Lucy is having great success on her bike and I am so chuffed I have been a part of it. Preparation for Sunday's big event are underway. Amy and our neighbour Libby are beavering away in respective kitchens, cooking some wonderful smelling food. I am on standby to wash up the carnage. I am not a fan of being part of the lime light, so I am very nervous about the christening, but I am looking forward to it being one of the proudest days of my life. Lucy has spied the cakes and jelly and that seems to be her main focus. Discussion has taken place that we both hope that Anna does not fill her nappy in the hour long service. The church may be big, but the Fakenham congregation will smell the true side of the Hammonds!

No comments: