Monday 4 January 2010

Anna has found her voice then lost it!

Anna is becoming very chatty as each day passes - a vast array of words and sounds just keep coming and just as she discovers the joy of speaking, she throws a two hour strop when she did not want to go to bed and has since lost her voice. At the moment she is a croaky little munchkin! Lucy just keeps the one liners coming. She walked into the kitchen yesterday, tapped my bottom and said 'Do you need any help with that Rob!' She also came out with another classic as I was on the phone to work - walked in, took a look at Anna and said 'Shush, the man is on the phone!' Lucy - you make me very proud. The girls bravely went back to nursery today after three weeks away and you could see they were both not that keen. Lucy has been all mouth for days and saying how excited she is about going back, but she was clearly nervous. Well done girls, not long till half term. We did have a cracking holidays though full of lovely family time, Christmas cheer and much chocolate and lemon roulade (heavenly pudding made by Mrs H). Lucy and I were very bereft when we took the tree down yesterday. Lucy gave me a kiss and said - best Christmas ever. I agree, although I have more Christmas experience to base that statement on. We have set a good precedent though.

No comments: