Saturday 19 June 2010

Time goes by too quick..

Firstly, a point that is well worth mentioning, please let the weather improve so that my family can actually spend some time outside. I would love to do a post for my blog where there is a picture of one of my family in the sunshine! It's June for God's sake and it is like November outside. The wind is howling, its freezing cold and it's teaming it down. Father's day tomorrow and the forecast is still awful, so no hope of a picnic with the girls. This week I have had to come to the harsh realisation that my children will grow up and there is nothing I can do to stop this. All I can do is enjoy my time with them and make sure that I do not waste a second. Amy and I went to look around Lucy's school that she starts at in September. Despite the fact they put us in very small chairs whilst we listened to scary teacher types talking and doing what we were told, I actually found it a very emotional experience. Just the simple thought that Lucy was going to school nearly drew me to tears. Despite this the school was fantastic and I am so excited for Lucy because I think she is going to love it. She met her teacher this week as well and spoke about this with such awe and wonder on her face, it was amazing. The other thing that tells me that time is going by quickly is that Wiggle will be two in under a couple of weeks. Where has that two years gone.....

No comments: