Sunday 18 July 2010

Family day chilling out. Just what the doctor ordered...

Without wishing to bore anybody rigid, but this Sunday turned out to be yet another lovely family day full of the simple things, nothing exciting, just quality time with people you love and cherish. I have really enjoyed today. Eating, drinking, relaxing, chatting, prating around, silly games, hoolahoop (which is not one of my skills), talking with other parents about experiences, chocolate brownies, sunshine, golfing banter, seeing family we have not seen for a while, watching my children and nieces play for hours, roulade (umm!), my father-in-law washing my crocs, more sunshine, giggling, tickling, dancing and Lucy finishing with the oneliner as we drove past a man with no shirt on - 'We don't need to see his nipples!' Good day...

No comments: