Saturday 10 July 2010

Shrek takes on the poo monster!

I am truly not sure what the highlight of today was - the enjoyment of the cinema with Lucy when we watched 'Shrek - the final chapter' or the fact that Anna finally did a poo on the toilet as well as two on the floor! My decision is likely to need a moderator or a casting vote, it is so close. Result will be announced on tomorrow night's results show! I have not seen the girls at all this week with driving lessons and a couple of nights away taking up all my time so it was really lovely to have such positive experiences with both of them today! The whole of the family Hammond has been really tired today, not greatly helped by the heat and humidity, so my wish of the day is a good old fashioned weather breaking thunder storm so that we can all cool down and regain our good temperaments. No need to wait till Sunday, I have made my decision, Shrek wins hands down, mainly for the hour and a half cuddle that Lucy gave me whilst we watched the film. Sorry Anna, clearing up your poo does just not rank high enough in my all time parental memories...

No comments: