Thursday 19 August 2010

This is what happens when you work too hard and leave the wife in charge!

I have been so busy at work and this week I really have not been able to spend time with my family and the impact of my absence is now starting to show. They have all gone a bit mad! The girls have obviously been spending way too much time with their mother and the strain is finally telling, it is a damn good job that I am on holiday next week and I can restore some sanity and normality to the Hammond house! Amy even has the girls crocheting now. I am very worried, very worried indeed. Even more worrying is that Lucy is becoming a Royalist over a period of weeks and really enjoyed her trip to Sandringham today. As a ardent opponent of the royalist state, I cannot disapprove more, but she loves the queen and her family. She even calls Prince Charles 'Prince Charming!' She will learn. On a positive note Anna is going great guns with her potty training and has been dry all day. Well done Mrs H you have put in so much hard work and are a parental genius with the potty, not so sure about the psychological impact you are having on the girls based on this picture though...

No comments: