Friday 18 March 2011

And the winner is..

Anna Hammond. Whose tireless effort and dedication earned her the amazing and grand prize of a 'comic relief tomato plant' as the undisputed winner of crazy hair day at nursery and boy did she carry it well! I only have a night before picture, the only explanation I can offer is that once the hair bands came out this morning it looked like a dodgy eighties perm. Well done Wiggle for putting up with something you really were not that happy about. Every penny you raised literally does save and change lives for those less fortunate than ourselves. We are indeed a fortunate family and blessed. While I type I have just been watching comic relief and a film about a girl called Esta who was about the same age as Lucy who was looking after her baby brother who was two after their mother had died. Tears are streaming down my face - I just can't help it. In another less lucky life that could be my girls. God bless crazy hair...

No comments: