Thursday 9 June 2011

There are some things with which a clear line should be drawn!

I am a very proud dad. My girl is growing up. She is getting taller, her writing is coming on a treat and her second baby tooth came out today. Now I remember my agreement with Lucy and the tooth fairy and I poorly negotiated a price per tooth which I begrudgingly accept. I did not however sign up for what has happened today. I always said to Lucy that the tooth fairy needed to see Lucy's tooth before handing over the cash, quite reasonable I thought. I did not bargain on Lucy swallowing her tooth. There is no way on hells earth I am waiting for that to come out! I will simply be compliant and handover the cash! On this occasion I would even pay extra! Going back to Lucy's writing. She is making some really excellent attempts at words that should be way beyond her and trying to write sentences. Having spoken to the teaching guru that is my wife last night she says that this is very good. Today's attempt did not go quite so well. Lucy wrote the 'Pirates of the Caribbean', this came out as the 'Prats and the Cranbeen'. Priceless. Simply Priceless.

No comments: