Friday 12 August 2011

Girls with attitude!

The end of my holiday is coming up and my time with my family is going to be limited when I go back to work next week. I have really loved the slow pace and time with the girls, however there has been one negative that I am starting to fight back against today - my girls can sometimes overdo it and can be right little madams! They are really strong characters and always trying to impose themselves upon making choices and being part of decision making and this is something I will always encourage. But in recent weeks the way they have gone about this has been misguided and they are forgetting their manners and have quite frankly been a bit out of order. They both have treasured possessions in 'Jack the baby' and 'Oddball' and as from today if they are rude three times these 'loved' ones are removed and returned after a designated period of time. This has not gone down too well but is having the desired affect! That's step one. Step two is too ensure that I continue to follow this through. As you can see they are not amused, but manners are so important and I need to get on top of this as their father and ensure they do not slip again. Easier said than done with my two!

No comments: