Sunday 26 February 2012

The hoarding wiggle...

Anna and I are playing a continuous game and it has been going on for weeks. Anna simply gathers all her possessions and puts them under her bed; no reason whatsoever. She tells me that they are her 'secrets' and I am to leave them alone. She is the ultimate hoarder and sometimes the missing items are not even her possessions! Everything that she comes across goes into one of her many bags and just gets put away for another day. She is not playing with her toys, the game seems to be the act of stashing them away. I tell you - the girl is not right! She is nothing but unique is my Anna. She loves the thrill of making me look for stuff, the problem is I am now getting the upper hand as I always know where to look. I would say I am the ultimate tactician, but that would not carry much credibility considering my opponent is three and becoming predictable!

No comments: